Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

PAUL AND THE NEXT FRONTIER An Analysis Of First Corinthia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Team fr3nch.Noob -> Recrutement [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pheybrook

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 05:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: PAUL AND THE NEXT FRONTIER An Analysis Of First Corinthia Répondre en citant

This is an analysis of 1 Corinthians. However, it is more than that. It is also a look at the ministry of the Apostle Paul as he and his companions set out on a journey from what we know today as Turkey into the new frontier of Macedonia and Achaea. The Holy Spirit had a plan for Paul that he had not anticipated. However, Paul placed his faith in God that the new frontier would open opportunities for Paul to spread the gospel of his Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. And, opportunities there were. Starting in the upper northeastern corner of modern-day Greece, Paul planted churches in Philippi, Thessaloniki/Thessalonica, and Berea in Macedonia and in Athens and Corinth in Achaea. Along the way, Paul suffered false accusations, floggings, imprisonment, and threats of violence. Despite the dangers, Paul persevered and won over Jews, Greeks, Romans, and slaves to his Messiah. The churches in Philippi, Thessaloniki, and Berea prospered and matured in the faith. It was the church in Corinth that gave Paul fits. However, Paul never lost faith that the Corinthians would someday find the right path so its members would find the gifts that God had for them to enable them to serve the Lord as he had. His teaching, his discipline, and his love for the church in Corinth finally prevailed. And, Paul would tell anyone who would listen that it was love that won the day.

PAUL AND THE NEXT FRONTIER: An Analysis of First Corinthians book french PAUL AND THE NEXT FRONTIER: An Analysis of First Corinthians book get pdf

of first time home buyers who would not have ..First Death In Nova Scotia Positioning Nova ...geo...
holy, which temple ye are" (1 Corinthians iii...Corinthians 10:13), that none of them ever ...
given the Philosopher's interest in MMA, Kyra ..the 'scientific frontier' which separates ...
notofhimwhoappliestheremedy.Forthisalsowasperceivedbythatwonderfulman(St.Paul)whenhesaidtotheCorinthians,“Notforthatwehavedominionoveryourfaith,butarehelpers...
Considering modern needs of data storage, one of the nice ways of storing personal stuffs is to make use of such cards which are available in different...
2011年12月2日 - Sonya: Do you know of any evidence of Peter claiming to be the first "pope”? Bread From Heaven:Peter never claimed “to be the first pope”...
Ancient Faith MinistriesFilms...
29 Separation of the Nations Part 3, 347 - Les Feldick Bible Study Lesson 3 - Part 3 - Book 29 - 1 Corinthians 15:24-34, India & Pakistan...
2016年1月25日 -  Very rarely has an author’s first novel been greeted with an ...in the New Frontier – without joining a secret society, at any ...
frontier—they had a long way to fall after ...First, it appears that Cotton’s first pulpit ...monographs somewhere in the next five to ten ...
Dick, instead, built collector quality, small airplanes in his garage and sold them for at least the next fifteen years to very wealthy private pilots ...
analysis on the most critical problems facing ..Scott MOREAU (eds.) Evangelical and Frontier Mission Perspectives on the Global Progress of the Gospel Regnum Books, Oxford, 2011, ...
this collection represents the efforts of my ..the oldest fragment we have of 2 Corinthians...
the same surmise with regard to the first...Paul's correspondence with the Corinthians which ...away on the frontier of the Province of Galatia...
KARACHI, Pakistan (TheSportsNEXT) December 18, 2012: A total of 51 ..If Christ Jesus is given the first place, then it is truly believed that these ten volumes will provide ...
1 Corinthians · 2 Corinthians Galatians ·..

The Eternal is the realm where we discover a frontier outside our...
Vision of God for the Final Era of Frontier ...First I will treat his method and then the ...does not seek its own” (1 Corinthians 13:4)...
I mean Hebrew roots, Old Testament and first ...the next post- “Oh Where Oh Where did the ...In 2 Corinthians 2:14-15 Paul says our goal ...
An Alphabetical Analysis by Charles H– TO BE OR NOT TO BE IS THE FIRST ...THE FIRST LETTER OF SAINT PAUL TO CORINTHIANS...
Home » The Final Frontier: Exploring the (God of the) Universe – ...explore in longer volume, but I guess I first have to have a publisher...

may by all means save some.—1 Corinthians 9:...Paul had received of God—next in order of ...Paul in the first age is the precedent for ...
Beth SNODDERLY & Aand death for the next; and in other parts ..after the media reported incidents of ball tampering during the first Test...
Our Role in Hastening “No Place Left”:..Archaeology at the North-East Anatolian Frontier, VI: An Ethnoarchaeological...
2013年11月25日 -  The next person who says there is no community in blogging will ...His treatment of Paul Petry and Bent Myer, the quiet yet significant...
2012年7月19日 - My Next Book … on Saint Paul the Apostle...him the “most evil man in the first century”..Addicts have a feature on Macross Frontier? ...At any rate, because of First Principles, I ...
numbers of programs and the like, Paul turns instead to what many a ..Frontier Ventures is sending a team this summerThe first three boasts in the list appear as well in 2 Corinthians 6:...
 Named after the Greek word for "teaching" this short work purports to contain th...
and the Church of Christ in Name Only demands....As Paul wrote in 1st Corinthians 9:22, "To ...The next moment could find him on the floor of...
Essays - largest database of quality sample essays and research papers on First Death In Nova Scotia..First, the significance of penal substitution is not always ...
defeat Obama, to win the House and the Senate:...the first grade when Reagan was first elected…)...a chance for a real Conservative next go-around...

2013年3月26日 - “It is important to intensify dialogue among the various religions and I am thinking particularly of dialogue with Islam,” the new pontiff...
Special Frontier Force-US-India-Tibet TIBET ..

I Corinthians Ch- Corinthians 11:25 The greatest loss is ...
A Rhetorical Analysis of Kinship Language in First Corinthians (Contribut ..Welch..usually referred to simply as First Peter and ...amazed response leads into the next narrative ...
2012年3月3日 - of first instance, a tribunal of commerce and a...At Derbe, the frontier city of Galatia to the...Next the logic of the case, as well as his...
The History of Protestantism – Volume First – Book First – Progress ...captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:5)...
I mean Hebrew roots, Old Testament and first ...the next post- “Oh Where Oh Where did the ...In 2 Corinthians 2:14-15 Paul says our goal ...
2013年10月23日 - If you haven't read the Didache, it's a fascinating read查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
Pope Paul (disambiguation), the chosen name of ..13 (KJV) The word "Charity...At Derbe, the frontier city of Galatia to the...
the frontier that Brazilian coaches have so far ...League than when he first landed at Stamford ..- First Baron John Emerich Edward Dalberg - .. 5d8a9798ff

But while GS will not be able ...

.op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
.op_sp_fanyi .op_sp_fanyi_read{display: inline-block;*display: inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background: url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif) no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0 -14px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read span{display:block;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a{width:15px;height:15px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height: 1px;width: 1px;position: absolute;right: 0;overflow: hidden;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height: 20px;font-size:16px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
margin-top:6px;
position: relative;
font-size: 18px;
line-height: 24px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_links {
padding-left: 1px;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 14px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_more {
margin-right: 18px;
}

Supplement to Sermongs

补充到Sermongs

全部释义和例句试试人工翻译
For this very reason, because they must follow and cannot lead, sermons ...— John Whale, "Scab on the Story," Times Literary Supplement (17 ...
I have two discussion questions from the sermons I heard the GS's preach at GAThang Sui (ZPB...
Sermon-GS JOSEE- THE GLORIOUS CHURCH -OF THE LAST DAYS-Evangelist Jose | Jesus Ministry TVSermon-GS JOSEE- THE GLORIOUS CHURCH -OF THE LAST DAYS-...
Here is some footage that I haven't released of Erick Sermon talking about his clothing line that was supposed to come outSpurgeon Sermons Beyond) by C H Spurgeon ...
2014年12月16日 -  Observational studies evaluating elective training programs may be biased if learners who enroll differ from nonenrollees

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 05:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Team fr3nch.Noob -> Recrutement [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation